A massive backlog of cargo is clogging LA/Long Beach Ports as Asia’s resurgent manufacturing sector has overwhelmed the ability to offload ships. As a result, San Pedro Bay has become a parking lot. Infrastructure investment is the grease that keeps the economy’s wheels turning.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots