A massive backlog of cargo is clogging LA/Long Beach Ports as Asia’s resurgent manufacturing sector has overwhelmed the ability to offload ships. As a result, San Pedro Bay has become a parking lot. Infrastructure investment is the grease that keeps the economy’s wheels turning.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1