A massive backlog of cargo is clogging LA/Long Beach Ports as Asia’s resurgent manufacturing sector has overwhelmed the ability to offload ships. As a result, San Pedro Bay has become a parking lot. Infrastructure investment is the grease that keeps the economy’s wheels turning.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords