Here’s a mental model to consider for work space in post-Covid 2021: Imagine that the new hybrid work arrangement is a two-tiered system where the “focused work” is a private interruption-free place (home for some single people, or pods/booths at the office for working parents) and a “collaborative work” space that offers opportunity for meetings, socialization, and company culture. What would that look like to you?
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords