Many practicioners and our clients are concerned about the implications this will have on agreements with CUPAs that are years into implementation. Can you offer any comfort that this action won’t send sites back to the start with a new agency?
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1