Almost exactly two years after construction began on the main span of the new massive Gerald Desmond bridge at the Port of Long Beach, crews carefully lifted and connected into place the last major steel floor beam yesterday. #asce #longbeach
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1