Almost exactly two years after construction began on the main span of the new massive Gerald Desmond bridge at the Port of Long Beach, crews carefully lifted and connected into place the last major steel floor beam yesterday. #asce #longbeach
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords