An organization’s response to an order to investigate for PFAS is a nuanced but critical step in the initiation of the process. Attorneys from Duane Morris LLP and Loeb & Loeb LLP will be coaching attendees in this helpful webinar on April 27th. Sign up through Strafford Environmental CLE. #clecredits #PFAS
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1