“Before reopening, areas in the state will need to think about their ability to test everyone who is symptomatic, protect vulnerable populations, prepare the health system for another surge, support the development of therapeutic treatments, determine how they can physically redraw floor plans to ensure people can stay at least six feet away from each other and have the ability to tighten the rules again in the case of another surge.”
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords