This disclaimer is found on the front page of the February 2020 Draft California Guidance on Screening and Evaluating Vapor Intrusion. It reminds everyone that this is only guidance, and is not a regulation or policy. Should the guidance be adopted after public comment, the disclaimer may be meaningless in reality, as it will be applied indiscriminately.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords