This disclaimer is found on the front page of the February 2020 Draft California Guidance on Screening and Evaluating Vapor Intrusion. It reminds everyone that this is only guidance, and is not a regulation or policy. Should the guidance be adopted after public comment, the disclaimer may be meaningless in reality, as it will be applied indiscriminately.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1