This disclaimer is found on the front page of the February 2020 Draft California Guidance on Screening and Evaluating Vapor Intrusion. It reminds everyone that this is only guidance, and is not a regulation or policy. Should the guidance be adopted after public comment, the disclaimer may be meaningless in reality, as it will be applied indiscriminately.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots