December 2019 – DTSC Technical Training Event – Jeremy Squire of Murex Environmental and Robbie Ettinger of Geosyntec will be presenting a training seminar to the Chatsworth office of the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) on Practical Design Considerations for Soil Vapor Extraction on December 19, 2019.
- A reminder to all the industrial businesses in the Los Angeles area
- We are underway with the 2021-2022 ASCE Mentorship Program
- In a huge win for Imperial Beach, Tijuana, and the coastal San Diego region
- With 3 lanes on the Nevada side reducing to 2 lanes on the California side
- Part of an engineer’s job when recertifying the tank systems associated with a Fixed Treatment Unit