December 2019 – DTSC Technical Training Event – Jeremy Squire of Murex Environmental and Robbie Ettinger of Geosyntec will be presenting a training seminar to the Chatsworth office of the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) on Practical Design Considerations for Soil Vapor Extraction on December 19, 2019.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1