During the dismantling and cleanout of a former plating facility, some of the most toxic material is found in the form of sediment built up in the wastewater treatment tanks. It’s a literal plethora of heavy metals and other substances. This is one of many reasons it takes special expertise to properly handle the assessment, closure, and cleanup of former plating facilities.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots