During the dismantling and cleanout of a former plating facility, some of the most toxic material is found in the form of sediment built up in the wastewater treatment tanks. It’s a literal plethora of heavy metals and other substances. This is one of many reasons it takes special expertise to properly handle the assessment, closure, and cleanup of former plating facilities.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1