Engineers were some of the most prepared when the work from home shift took place. But if widespread adoption of remote working lasts into the future, how will we replace the organic mentorship that used to occur in the workplace? #asce #engineeringjobs
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords