Everyone who is struggling with logistics nightmares knows what this is like! Gotta get the remediation products in the ground to clean up contamination, one way or another!
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022