From HBR – a very astute article about the collective loss that is being experienced by our society right now. I agree with the HBR team that what we’re all feeling is a collective grief and want to share the advice from David Kessler, author of “Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief” #covid19
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords