From HBR – a very astute article about the collective loss that is being experienced by our society right now. I agree with the HBR team that what we’re all feeling is a collective grief and want to share the advice from David Kessler, author of “Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief” #covid19
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1