For engineers, a key part of the latest budget deal is the Water Resources Development Act, which funds water and waterway infrastructure projects. Funding for infrastructure projects in 2021 is going to rely heavily on Federal money, since Municipal, County, and State austerity measures will be cutting local projects.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords