For engineers, a key part of the latest budget deal is the Water Resources Development Act, which funds water and waterway infrastructure projects. Funding for infrastructure projects in 2021 is going to rely heavily on Federal money, since Municipal, County, and State austerity measures will be cutting local projects.
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022