Google was one of the earliest tech companies to go fully remote as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, telling employees in March to work from home to support social distancing. It previously said it would keep its 200,000 full-time and contract employees working remotely until July 2021, but has now pushed that date back again.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords