Google was one of the earliest tech companies to go fully remote as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, telling employees in March to work from home to support social distancing. It previously said it would keep its 200,000 full-time and contract employees working remotely until July 2021, but has now pushed that date back again.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots