Here’s a tool you want to become familiar with if you want to help your clients find funding for site assessment, cleanup, and drinking water treatment – California’s Financial Assistance Application Submittal Tool (FAAST). New as of last week is a grant program for replacement of underground storage tanks, to help supplement the funding that was available previously only in the form of loans.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords