Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures (NFA letters) issued to sites in California by the State Water Resources Control Board’s regional offices since the unofficial/official adoption of the draft Vapor Intrusion Guidance. In 2020, RWQCB issued 70% fewer case closures as compared to the 2017-2019 average. Matt Winefield, MS, MBA, PE Jay Tufano #vaporintrusion
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords