In 3 short weeks, the 10-Yr Bond yield has increased by about 40 basis points. This means borrowing money is getting more expensive, which will be hard on companies that are in the high growth stage. Shares of tech companies trying to take advantage of the quickly-changing health care, transportation, and entertainment markets are being punished as a result.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords