In a huge win for Imperial Beach, Tijuana, and the coastal San Diego region as a whole, EPA has elected to adopt an advanced, multi-tiered, cross-border cooperative solution to sewage treatment and management of outfalls. Look for this project’s first phase to break ground in 2024.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1