In a huge win for Imperial Beach, Tijuana, and the coastal San Diego region as a whole, EPA has elected to adopt an advanced, multi-tiered, cross-border cooperative solution to sewage treatment and management of outfalls. Look for this project’s first phase to break ground in 2024.
- A reminder to all the industrial businesses in the Los Angeles area
- We are underway with the 2021-2022 ASCE Mentorship Program
- In a huge win for Imperial Beach, Tijuana, and the coastal San Diego region
- With 3 lanes on the Nevada side reducing to 2 lanes on the California side
- Part of an engineer’s job when recertifying the tank systems associated with a Fixed Treatment Unit