It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly allowed water companies to harvest spring water at no charge and sell it back to California’s citizens in plastic bottles…..but that may be slowly starting to change, as evidenced by this latest action by the State Water Resources Control Board.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots