It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly allowed water companies to harvest spring water at no charge and sell it back to California’s citizens in plastic bottles…..but that may be slowly starting to change, as evidenced by this latest action by the State Water Resources Control Board.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords