It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly allowed water companies to harvest spring water at no charge and sell it back to California’s citizens in plastic bottles…..but that may be slowly starting to change, as evidenced by this latest action by the State Water Resources Control Board.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1