MiHPT is a high-resolution profiling tool that combines the contaminant sniffing power of MIP with a water injection tool that allows a practitioner to identify minute differences in hydraulic conductivity. This allows you to find mass as well as the flow paths where the mass transfer is occurring. We recommend this technology before designing in-situ remediation approaches.
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022