MiHPT is a high-resolution profiling tool that combines the contaminant sniffing power of MIP with a water injection tool that allows a practitioner to identify minute differences in hydraulic conductivity. This allows you to find mass as well as the flow paths where the mass transfer is occurring. We recommend this technology before designing in-situ remediation approaches.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords