MiHPT is a high-resolution profiling tool that combines the contaminant sniffing power of MIP with a water injection tool that allows a practitioner to identify minute differences in hydraulic conductivity. This allows you to find mass as well as the flow paths where the mass transfer is occurring. We recommend this technology before designing in-situ remediation approaches.
- A reminder to all the industrial businesses in the Los Angeles area
- We are underway with the 2021-2022 ASCE Mentorship Program
- In a huge win for Imperial Beach, Tijuana, and the coastal San Diego region
- With 3 lanes on the Nevada side reducing to 2 lanes on the California side
- Part of an engineer’s job when recertifying the tank systems associated with a Fixed Treatment Unit