MiHPT is a high-resolution profiling tool that combines the contaminant sniffing power of MIP with a water injection tool that allows a practitioner to identify minute differences in hydraulic conductivity. This allows you to find mass as well as the flow paths where the mass transfer is occurring. We recommend this technology before designing in-situ remediation approaches.
- Here’s a tool you want to become familiar with if you want to help your clients find funding for site assessment,
- mapping the disposed drums at the bottom of the ocean is actually the easy part
- A year ago…….what a year it has been!
- In 3 short weeks, the 10-Yr Bond yield has increased by about 40 basis points
- you are an attorney that uses experts to support your clients