This week, Murex Environmental is completing the cleanout of a former wastewater treatment basement complex (8,000 sq ft subterranean confined space) at one of the largest former plating facilities on the west coast. The facility was abandoned after the former plating company went bankrupt. Shout out to a great crew from American Integrated Services, Inc. safely doing what they do best!
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords