New Irvine office is dog friendly, has an on-site coffee shop (Coffee Dose), an outdoor reading area, a grill for cookouts, and is walking distance to some of the best lunch spots in Orange County. What’s that? Sure, I’d love to see your resume, thanks!
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1