Stay tuned for PEMA ASSOCIATION’s first new technical presentation of 2021. On May 25, Jay Tufano and I will be discussing the leveraging of historical commercial insurance policies to aid in the assessment and cleanup of Brownfields properties in California.
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022