Pipelines are, at least statistically, a safer method of transporting petroleum products, since there are fewer spills per gallon transferred as compared to truck, ship, rail, etc. But when a spill does occur, the volume is often very large.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1