Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market. They report nearly 1MM sq ft of new warehouse/distribution space was created in the County in Q4 alone. Average rent increased 3% to $1.03/sq ft. Industrial conversions to logistics are the highest and best use of former “dirty” operations, and Murex Environmental is your local expert in navigating the complex environmental regulatory environment in Southern California. #logistics #industrialrealestate #warehouse
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords