Thank you to Ravi Shah, P.E., QSP/QSD, Clint Isa, Remi Candaele, PE, Taki Chrysovergis, Elizabeth Ruedas, PE, QSD, QISP, ENV SP, LEED GA, Jazzy Quinabo, and all the ASCE OC Student chapter volunteers for working so hard to make the Annual Awards Dinner such a success!
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022