The City of Fullerton has joined lead plaintiff OCWD’s lawsuit against 3M, DuPont, and others related to PFAS detections in public supply wells. The list of municipalities and water districts is growing.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1