The demand for Summa canisters and TO-15 analysis is continuing to keep California labs busy, with the new vapor intrusion guidance pushing lower detection levels and more rounds of repeat tests.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots