The demand for Summa canisters and TO-15 analysis is continuing to keep California labs busy, with the new vapor intrusion guidance pushing lower detection levels and more rounds of repeat tests.
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022