More and more people are turning to online meetings as an alternative to travel and face-to-face meetings while the uncertainty of the global pandemic continues to cause disruption. Wall Street certainly thinks this will benefit Zoom. What do you think? Do you use Zoom Meetings?
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1