The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map. We know that the Amplify pipeline was dragged and damaged. We know that the area is full of backed up cargo ships awaiting off-loading at the Ports. We know the Coast Guard has determined the timing of the spill. How long until the ship is identified? Probably not long.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots