This has come up in many of the cases I’ve supported. In some cases, the insurer allowed both assigned and cumis counsel to proceed together, and in some cases, the insurer acquiesced and let cumis take over completely. The crux is almost always issues of coverage.
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022