If you live in Southern California, you know how eerie this image is and how surreal our lives have become during the Stay at Home order by the Governor. Because our field is considered essential, Murex field staff are travelling solo in vehicles, even for multi-person projects, so as to remain at least 6 feet apart.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1