If you live in Southern California, you know how eerie this image is and how surreal our lives have become during the Stay at Home order by the Governor. Because our field is considered essential, Murex field staff are travelling solo in vehicles, even for multi-person projects, so as to remain at least 6 feet apart.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots