Finding and mapping the disposed drums at the bottom of the ocean is actually the easy part – what to do next is often more difficult. Removal/remediation of maritime hazardous waste can often exacerbate the problem by spreading it around; one technique that we sometimes use is to fixate the contaminants in-place through more secure burial.
- A reminder to all the industrial businesses in the Los Angeles area
- We are underway with the 2021-2022 ASCE Mentorship Program
- In a huge win for Imperial Beach, Tijuana, and the coastal San Diego region
- With 3 lanes on the Nevada side reducing to 2 lanes on the California side
- Part of an engineer’s job when recertifying the tank systems associated with a Fixed Treatment Unit