Finding and mapping the disposed drums at the bottom of the ocean is actually the easy part – what to do next is often more difficult. Removal/remediation of maritime hazardous waste can often exacerbate the problem by spreading it around; one technique that we sometimes use is to fixate the contaminants in-place through more secure burial.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords