OCWD has received a grant from CA DWR towards the final leg of the groundwater replenishment system. The GRS last leg will expand the recycling of 100 MGD up to 130 MGD, making it the largest water recycling project of its kind in the world. #sustainability #waterconservation #infrastructure
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords