It’s baaaacccckkkk……..After being temporarily held in abeyance for additional vetting and study, the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) is ready to re-issue their 10 ug/L Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for hexavalent chromium (Cr(VI)). This time, a required laboratory detection level of 0.05 ug/L is coming along with it!
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022