The White House Council of Economic Advisers’s (CEA’s) report released this week makes some bold claims about the investment being made into OZs: CEA says $75B has been put “into the OZs” but that isn’t the case. The money has been invested in OZ Funds, most of which have yet to actually turn the money into projects that will develop the OZ communities in terms of jobs and economic uplift.
- Is it Really Still Possible to Close Environmental Cases in California?
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1