The White House Council of Economic Advisers’s (CEA’s) report released this week makes some bold claims about the investment being made into OZs: CEA says $75B has been put “into the OZs” but that isn’t the case. The money has been invested in OZ Funds, most of which have yet to actually turn the money into projects that will develop the OZ communities in terms of jobs and economic uplift.
- The image on the right comes from the Southern California Marine Traffic Map
- In a major move for one of the country’s larger traditional professional services firms
- Pipelines are, at least statistically
- Join us at the [LIVE IN-PERSON] PEMA Remediation Seminar on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 in Seal Beach, CA
- Logistics collide with supply and demand in these two snapshots