The White House Council of Economic Advisers’s (CEA’s) report released this week makes some bold claims about the investment being made into OZs: CEA says $75B has been put “into the OZs” but that isn’t the case. The money has been invested in OZ Funds, most of which have yet to actually turn the money into projects that will develop the OZ communities in terms of jobs and economic uplift.
- Thanks to NAI Capital for this Q4 2020 update on the Los Angeles County industrial market.
- Matt Beck is a friend, idea bounce-board
- It may surprise you that a state plagued with drought has for 100+ years quietly
- Hot off the presses, here’s some interesting analysis on the rapid curtailment of case closures
- Analysts at Zillow have published an encouraging study describing the benefits of landlords