Based on the November 22, 2019 extension granted to the named plating facility sites, questionnaires will be due to the State Board by January 24, 2020 and workplans for investigative sampling will be due March 31, 2020.
- RWQCB Requiring “Restoration to Background” Could Mean the End of Risk-Based Cleanup Goals in California
- An Introduction to DTSC’s New Discovery and Enforcement (D&E) Program with Rafat Abbasi –
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #3
- Evaluating & Selecting Environmental Remedial Strategies #1
- CSUF School of Engineering Class of 2022